Para-Gard is a combination of artemisinin, berberine sulfate, and botanical concentrates for effective intestinal support with excellent tolerance.* This intestinal support formula contains botanical concentrates and standardized extracts. The combination of artemisinin, berberine sulfate, black walnut, garlic, gentian, goldenseal, grapefruit seed extract, and quassia bark in Para-Gard promote effective detoxification of microbial byproducts and restores a healthy balance of intestinal flora.* Overall, it supports intestinal defenses,* is well-tolerated, may reduce occasional gastrointestinal discomfort,* and is convenient for travel.
- Berberine Sulfate
- Grapefruit (Citrus paradisi) Seed Extract
- Gentian (Gentiana lutea) Root Extract
- Black Walnut (Juglans nigra) Hull Extract
- Garlic (Allium sativum) Bulb Extract standardized to 1% allicin (odor-reduced) (1 mg)
- Goldenseal (Hydrastis canadensis) Root Extract standardized to contain 5% total alkaloids including berberine, hydrastine, and canadine
- Jamaica Quassia (Picrasma excelsa) Bark Extract
- Sweet Wormwood (Artemisia annua) Aerial Part
Other Ingredients: Vegetable capsule (modified cellulose), cellulose, calcium laurate, and silicon dioxide
*This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.